Personal Coaching Program
This coaching process is a "partnership" between two people, one (the Coach) who offers support and support and another (the Client or Car) who receives it and who is determined to take actions to improve their results.
The success of Rocío Sullivan, the testimonies of people who have achieved exceptional success may not be achieved by all people, there is no magic cure. The results depend on the commitment, discipline, level of motivation, abilities and abilities of each person.
Rocío Sullivan is not responsible for the actions taken by people. It is understood that each person is responsible for their own actions and decisions. So Dew Sullivan and people who work for her will have no legal responsibility over the lives or decisions of people.
Customer's Commitments and Obligations
The Client recognizes as its own, the following Commitments and Obligations:
- Coach / mentor fees: The Client acknowledges that for coaching / mentoring services, the Coach will receive the corresponding professional fees. These fees the Client understands are paid for professional services to receive by himself (the Client and his relative in case of mentoring), that is to say that the fees paid are not transferable to third parties.
- Timeliness: The Client agrees to be present at the time and date agreed with the Coach / Mentor.
- The Client is aware and acknowledges that the Coaching and Mentoring Programs are not and do not replace counseling, therapy or psychological or psychiatric treatment or medical treatment.
- The Client enters into the coaching / mentoring process with the full understanding that he / she (Client) is responsible for their own results.
- The Client enters into the conscious coaching / mentoring process that can present intense emotional processes and declares that he / she is in agreement and prepared mentally and physically to be part of this process; Therefore, exonerates Rocio Sullivan from any responsibility, loss or damage related to him or to persons related to the Client, during the course or afterwards.
- In the case of Online Sessions, the Client undertakes to ensure that for each session of coaching / mentoring, the environment in which he / she is is private and will be free of interruptions in order to achieve the highest concentration and focus in the process. Likewise, it undertakes to be transparent and to express all that is relevant to the achievement of the results it expects.
- The Client commits to use what was learned during its process in a responsible, ethical and integral way and to maintain the good name of Rocio Sullivan
- The Client accepts that in case of full satisfaction of the services received, he will offer free testimony on the quality and content of the services and achievements personally achieved; Authorizing the publication of such testimony (name of Client, trade, city and country of residence, photo and / or video) free of charge in the promotion and marketing materials of Rocío Sullivan.
Methods of Payment
- Payment for services selected by the Client may be made online, using a credit or debit card using the international payment platform PayPal.
- Payments are made in US dollars (USD).
- The Client is entitled to the receipt for payment, which will be sent by email automatically.
- For all cases, our services and products require payments made in advance.
- The absence of payment, exonerates Rocio Sullivan. Of any professional obligation and the provision of services or delivery of products.
- In all cases, the rates or prices shown include respective taxes.
- Packages can be grown if the customer requests it.
Cancellations and Interruption
- The Client has the right to cancel the contracting of the services selected by him and receive the reimbursement of his money as follows: Rocio Sullivan undertakes to make a 100% refund of the amount paid if the cancellation is made one hour later Have completed the first session (* 100% minus the percentage value for transaction fees of receiving and sending the money).
- In the event that the Client, for reasons beyond his control, should interrupt the coaching / mentoring process selected and communicate this, with a minimum of 3 working days prior to the interruption of the service, will have a period of 6 months for the resumption Of its process, counted from the date of communication. After 6 months, Customer will be required to pay U.S. $ 100 to revalidate their rights in full.
- In the event Rocio Sullivan is liable under this agreement or by law, this liability is limited to the sum of money paid by the Customer to Rocio Sullivan.
- Rocío Sullivan is not responsible in any way if the material used in the programs contain material with which the Customer is familiar.
- Rocio Sullivan does not guarantee the success of the Client in any of the fields of realization of the programs. Responsibility for its success is of the Client and will depend on the application and implementation of the material and practices provided.
- The results expressed in the testimonials of other Clients are not standard for any Client who participates in the coaching / mentoring processes and their individual results may vary; So that the Client acknowledges that he is not relying on those testimonies or on the statements made by any person acting or intending to act on behalf of Rocio Sullivan.
- Any difference that may result in this agreement shall refer to an arbitration between the parties made in accordance with the regulations of the United States of America.
- Rocio Sullivan recognizes that personal information and any family or business information shared by the Customer during the coaching / mentoring process is absolutely confidential. Therefore Rocio Sullivan undertakes NOT to disclose specific details of what the Customer shares. The only exception is if the Client authorizes it or if any judicial authority so requires.
- Disclaimer and to Rocío Sullivan, the web page www.rociosullivan.com All their publications, statements and statements, I understand that they are an information service and are based on research, training, education and experience of the author.
- By entering and using this website you assume any risk and accept all our Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site, Limitation of Liability, and any other policy that means the use of this website.
Terms and conditions on the use of the website www.rociosullivan.com
Rocío Sullivan provides this website as a public service for its users.
Welcome to the website www.rociosullivan.com You must carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use described below before using the website. This website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose for which it was created. Please note that in order to use this site you need to understand and accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to the terms, you must immediately stop and terminate the use of the website, do not provide or download any Material thereof.
To make use of the website www.rociosullivan.com and / or make any purchase within the page You must be 18 years old or older. Each time you enter the page, you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions
You are solely responsible for the content, photographs and information that you provide within the website or in your communication with rocíosullivan.com and its employees.
These Terms and Conditions of Use reiterate the commitment www.rociosullivan.com to protect the User's privacy and all the information that is collected on this website. The basic information we receive from the User upon registration will never be discovered, sold, shared or made public in any way.
By providing us with your personal information we understand that you had opportunity to understand and accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. If the User does not wish to provide information, he is not obliged to do so, however that will affect the use of this website and / or Of any product and service offered in this portal.
Use of Personal Information
This website will collect and use your personal information for various purposes, including:
- Maintenance of internal records.
- Identification and understanding of user needs.
- Contact and communicate with the User.
- Market research, business development and marketing, including direct marketing.
- Personalization, improvement and guarantee of the good functioning of this website
- Carry out competitions or offer additional benefits to the User.
- Sending promotional information about third parties that we think might be interesting for the User.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information:
- With the purpose of offering services to the clients.
- Credit agencies and courts, courts, regulatory authorities, when users stop paying for goods or services provided by us to them.
- For courts, courts, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officials.
- For external service providers who assist this website to provide information, products or services to the User
This website will only disclose information in good faith, always keeping in mind the laws and rights of confidentiality. The User allows this site to disclose your personal information for these purposes
Storage and Safety
This website does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted through the Internet, nor transmitted by the user to us nor transmitted from this portal to the User. The transmission and exchange of information will be carried out at your own risk. However, this website takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected by the User is accurate, up-to-date, complete, stored securely and manipulated only by authorized personnel. Likewise, to the extent possible, the information will be protected against misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other sites of interest.
www.rociosullivan.com has no control over these websites, and therefore is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that the User provides when visiting these websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not represent any endorsement or endorsement by Rocío Sullivan regarding the linked site or its provider.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the website www.rociosullivan.com and do not extend to third party sites that are or may be linked. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Your use of any link is solely at your own risk and responsibility.
This website and its contents: logo, texts, audios, designs, graphics, videos, products, etc. Are owned by www.rociosullivan.com and are protected by law, including but not limited to the Copyright Law, Copyright Law and Copyright Law. Certain content, such as trademarks and copyrighted material, are used with the permission of third parties. Except as permitted by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this web page and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, published, represented, or used in any form without the With prior written consent of www.rociosullivan.com or the third party that owns it.
Prohibitions of Use of This Website
You are responsible for your behavior regarding the use of the website and for respecting the rights of Rocío Sullivan and third parties (individuals or corporations) in relation to the website and its contents. This website and its contents are for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may not upload or upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes any type of patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any person or party, including incorporating any part or all Of such material in your User Content.
- You may not use this web page to post or send any material that is considered to be infringing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelist, or any material deemed inappropriate.
- You may not use or exploit any portion of this Web site to distribute commercial messages, spam, or any unsolicited communications.
- You may not remove, delete, prevent, disable or in any way interfere with any type of function related to the security of this website, functions that prevent or restrict the use or copyright of any part of this website or its content, or Functions that make use of the limitations in the use of this Web page and the content of the same.
- You shall not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, or disassemble this web page or any content thereof.
- You shall not directly, indirectly, interrupt or interfere with this web site in any way that could adversely affect Rocío Sullivan or third parties.
- You may not use this web page for any purpose or in any way that violates any local, state, federal, or local law or regulation of any foreign country.
- You should not use this website if you are under 13 years of age. If you are 13 years of age or older but under the age of 18, be sure to ask your parents for permission before sending any personal information to www.rociosullivan.com
- In addition, it is prohibited for the User to manipulate, obstruct or modify this website, knowing to transmit viruses or other harmful elements, or to interfere with the site, including (but not limited to) the use of viruses, or routines of piracy Or programming that may harm or interfere with the operation of this website.
Disclaimer of Liability
The use of this website is entirely your responsibility. This web page is offered "as is" and "subject to availability". Rocío Sullivan expressly declares that it is exempt from liability of any kind with respect to this web page, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fit for any purpose and non-infringement. Rocío Sullivan expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this website. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. Rocío Sullivan does not offer any guarantee that this website will meet its expectations, or that it will not be interrupted, or that it does not present temporary, security, updated, accurate, complete and error-free errors, or that the Results that can be obtained from it are accurate and reliable. You understand and acknowledge that the only and exclusive remedy you have regarding any defect or dissatisfaction with this site is to cease the use of the website. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state
Exclusions and Limitations of Legal Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Rocío Sullivan shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including and without limitation, damages for expenses or loss of profit, use, loss of Data, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any matter related to this website.
You agree to indemnify rociosullivan.com to its employees and affiliates, partners and third parties for losses, damages or complaints, including attorneys' fees resulting from the use of this site. This includes any violation of the terms and conditions or action that infringes the intellectual property rights, or that denigrates.
The parties agree to submit any dispute or difference arising from the performance of the contracts entered into by the parties to the decision of a Court of Arbitration of the United States Chamber of Commerce, which shall be subject to US law. The User will be entering into a contract from the moment he decides to participate in an offer of products or services of this web page.
From time to time Rocío Sullivan may change this website and / or the Terms and Conditions of use without prior notice. If a change to the Terms and Conditions of Use is made, they will be posted on this website. www.rociosullivan.com reserves the right to add, change or cease to offer this website at any time and without any legal responsibility. www.rociosullivan.com reserves the right to deny access to this website and / or its contents to any person at any time without any kind of notice.
Your use of the Website after any change constitutes your agreement that you understand and accept these new Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions of Use each time you use the Website.
The Terms and Conditions of Use of this website constitute the total and absolute agreement between you and www.rociosullivan.com with respect to this website. There is no type of agency, partnership or joint venture between any user and www.rociosullivan.com that is or arises as a exclusive result of the use of this website. These Terms and Conditions of the Website are binding for you and your successors, proxies, heirs and agents. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use are found to be invalid by a Court with due jurisdiction and jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall in no way affect the validity of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use of this web page, which still have mandatory legal effects. The fact that www.rociosullivan.comdoes not exercise or enforce any right or legal provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use of the website does not under any circumstances constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any complaint or cause for legal action arising from or related to the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website must be submitted within one year after the said complaint or cause of legal action has been filed. The titles of the sections are merely for your convenience and will have no effect on the meaning and interpretation of this agreement.
www.rociosullivan.commay block, suspend, or terminate the use of this web page at any time and for any reason. Some of the reasons why rociosullivan.com may do so include, but are not limited to the following: (a) your failure to comply with this agreement; (B) rociosullivan.com is unable to authenticate any information you provide us; Or (c) rociosullivan.com believes that your actions may cause economic loss, financial loss or represent legal liability to rociosullivan.com or other users of this website; (D) routine maintenance of the network affecting all users; Or (e) your use of this web page or service in any manner that violates the law or the policies ofwww.rociosullivan.com